There is a God.
He saves those who are hurt.
He finds those who are lost.
He redeems sin with no hesitation.
He paints the skies with His majestic colors.
He heals the sick.
He mends broken hearts.
He rescues the hungry.
He brings wholeness to this broken land.
And this God, who wants me, runs after me. Even when Satan pretends that I am not close to Him, I am. He is with me every day, hour, minute, second, never leaving my exposed side.
Day by day He renews my soul, even when I don't know it. And although I yearn for different places and countries, He comforts me.
Blind, lost people all around the world--human beings--run towards nothing in hopes of finding something, without luck. But remember? My God finds those who are lost. My yearn to serve arises again, but for what reasons?
"Show them ME," He says to my confused soul.
But I thought I was supposed to help them, God. I thought I was supposed to feed them, clothe them, give them water.
"You are but a vessel, my child. I use people. Get ready love, the world throws 'godly' messages at you, but they forget that I am THE message, so take me, the message, and GO. Lead people. Help people. But don't forget Who you're doing it for."
What about going back to all those people I care about? Angel, Sozo, Uganda, Guatemala?
"Shhhhhh. You want answers, but you can't find them because you are looking in the wrong places. Listen. Listen for Me. Trust me, child."
My God is a mighty God that can do great things through ordinary people. Like you, and me. Don't forget the reason we serve the world.
He saves those who are hurt.
He finds those who are lost.
He redeems sin with no hesitation.
He paints the skies with His majestic colors.
He heals the sick.
He mends broken hearts.
He rescues the hungry.
He brings wholeness to this broken land.
And this God, who wants me, runs after me. Even when Satan pretends that I am not close to Him, I am. He is with me every day, hour, minute, second, never leaving my exposed side.
Day by day He renews my soul, even when I don't know it. And although I yearn for different places and countries, He comforts me.
Blind, lost people all around the world--human beings--run towards nothing in hopes of finding something, without luck. But remember? My God finds those who are lost. My yearn to serve arises again, but for what reasons?
"Show them ME," He says to my confused soul.
But I thought I was supposed to help them, God. I thought I was supposed to feed them, clothe them, give them water.
"You are but a vessel, my child. I use people. Get ready love, the world throws 'godly' messages at you, but they forget that I am THE message, so take me, the message, and GO. Lead people. Help people. But don't forget Who you're doing it for."
What about going back to all those people I care about? Angel, Sozo, Uganda, Guatemala?
"Shhhhhh. You want answers, but you can't find them because you are looking in the wrong places. Listen. Listen for Me. Trust me, child."
My God is a mighty God that can do great things through ordinary people. Like you, and me. Don't forget the reason we serve the world.
Comments
Post a Comment