He is Grace, He is Time, He is constant.
Time moves--constantly changing.
Never staying at one moment.
Life moves--almost never giving you a chance to catch up.
HE is constant.
Constantly watching.
Constantly interceding.
Constantly giving Grace--
Grace for the TIME that I fail.
All the time.
All OF time--ensnared in the clutches of Grace. His Grace.
For when I fall, my pride dies and I am caught.
Caught in the arms.
LOST in the arms.
So, I get back up, walking ONLY by Grace.
The very Grace that ensnares me for the TIME that I fail.
All the time, I fail.
Never being good enough, or perfect enough
never giving enough, or taking enough.
Never enough for this place.
He is enough for all of TIME.
All of failures.
All of us.
He gives Grace. Freely.
Right now at this TIME, accept it.
Let yourself fall, and your pride die.
Let Him give and give until you are overwhelmed.
With Grace.
Until it overflows into your life, and friends, and family.
Until you can't stop sharing the Grace.
Not for people, situations, or TIME.
He is Grace, He is TIME, He is constant.
Never staying at one moment.
Life moves--almost never giving you a chance to catch up.
HE is constant.
Constantly watching.
Constantly interceding.
Constantly giving Grace--
Grace for the TIME that I fail.
All the time.
All OF time--ensnared in the clutches of Grace. His Grace.
For when I fall, my pride dies and I am caught.
Caught in the arms.
LOST in the arms.
So, I get back up, walking ONLY by Grace.
The very Grace that ensnares me for the TIME that I fail.
All the time, I fail.
Never being good enough, or perfect enough
never giving enough, or taking enough.
Never enough for this place.
He is enough for all of TIME.
All of failures.
All of us.
He gives Grace. Freely.
Right now at this TIME, accept it.
Let yourself fall, and your pride die.
Let Him give and give until you are overwhelmed.
With Grace.
Until it overflows into your life, and friends, and family.
Until you can't stop sharing the Grace.
Not for people, situations, or TIME.
He is Grace, He is TIME, He is constant.
Comments
Post a Comment