I Will Run

Come to Me, I'm all you need.

We have drifted so far far far away from that truth. To truly believe and live as if He is all we need.

I feel like sometimes God just can't help but to look at us living life, striving after things and appointments and places and work and school when all we need is to live in that truth. That He is all we need. He is our steadfast.

Your fleshly life and heart WILL fail you. Accept that. But also understand that He is our faithful steadfast to carry and pick us up when we need it because we WILL need it. And because of that, we have hope.

We strive after so much more. After things not after His own heart, and He sits there wanting us to turn back and run to Him.

He is closer than my breath. I can hear Him calling me back to Him, and I see many things holding me back from His warm embrace when His Grace has already accomplished that. I am FREE.
No evil can conquer me, I am His.

So I will run. I will push my distractions away and run. I will find His embrace and revel in it; in Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really real? Week 3 in Germany

Stubborn man given NEW life in a matter of minutes.

Goodbye 'Murica, Hey Germany!