People
Let now our hearts burn with a flame, a fire consuming all for Your Son's Holy Name.
You can take these dry bones. Breathe LIFE into this skin.
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed.
We're desperate for Your presence, all we need is You.
Hallelujah,Holy Holy, God Almighty, The Great I AM who is worthy, none besides thee, God almighty-The Great I AM.
Weak made strong in the Savior's LOVE.
You make beautiful things out of us.
And His Glory appears like the light from the sun. Age to age He shines. OH, look to the skies, hear the angels cry, singing "Holy is the Lord."
Hope which was lost, now stands renewed.
We're desperate for Your presence, all we need is You.
Hallelujah,Holy Holy, God Almighty, The Great I AM who is worthy, none besides thee, God almighty-The Great I AM.
Weak made strong in the Savior's LOVE.
You make beautiful things out of us.
And His Glory appears like the light from the sun. Age to age He shines. OH, look to the skies, hear the angels cry, singing "Holy is the Lord."



Comments
Post a Comment